Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Underworld: Evolution (2006)
Underworld 4: New Dawn (2012) - assuming I'll like this :p
More Info: (Source)
- Born Kathryn Romany Beckinsale.
- Aged six, a school report found she had the reading age of an eleven-year-old and an IQ of 152.
- Was anorexic as a teenager.
- She did not like Physical Education at school. It was also her worst subject.
- Studied French and Russian literature while a student at Oxford.
- Won the prestigious WH Smith's Young Writers' competition for her poetry in 1986.
- Got the lead female role in Pearl Harbor (2001) after Charlize Theron pulled out.
- According to an interview she gave on the UK show "The Big Breakfast" (1992) (December 2001), she hates wearing knickers.
- Named #23 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Ranked #21 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Kate Beckinsale Sings A Chanson
Making a music or dance connection in this entry was difficult. Only thing I could really dig up was this song from Marie-Louise ou la permission (1995). I probably won't be able to make a music or dance connection with each entry.
"I dropped out of Oxford, and now I only speak Russian with the woman who gives me a bikini-wax. See what Hollywood does to you?" - KateFeel free to post your own top 10 babes in the comments...or just complain about my picks.