PS: She does all her own singing in the videos below. She may not be GREAT, but she's not bad.
Batman Returns (1992)
Dangerous Minds (1995)
One Fine Day (1996)
The Story Of Us (1999)
I Am Sam (2001)
I Could Never Be Your Woman (2007)
Personal Effects (2009)
More Info: (Source)
- Born Michelle Marie Pfeiffer.
- While a teenage clerk at Vons Grocery Store in California (1974), she learned to tie maraschino cherry stems in knots with her tongue.
- There was a study done of the faces of beautiful women, quantifying the ratio of the width of the mouth to the width of the nose, attempting to find the perfect proportions for the perfect face of feminine beauty (the ratio turns out to be something like 1.7). The movie star with the most perfect proportions for feminine facial beauty, based on this measure, turns out to be Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Was chosen to be on the cover of the first ever "People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People In The World" issue in 1990; appeared on the list 6 times. (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1999)
- Turned down the Sharon Stone role in Basic Instinct (1992).
- Turned down the role of the White Witch in The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (2005).
- Turned down the role of Clarice Starling in The Silence Of The Lambs (1991).
- Turned down the Ashley Judd role in Double Jeopardy (1999).
- Turned down the Demi Moore role in Disclosure (1994).
- Was offered the Julia Roberts role in Pretty Woman (1990).
Michelle Pfeiffer performing in The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989).
When You Believe
Michelle Pfeiffer & Sally Dworsky performing in The Prince Of Egypt (1998).
Big, Blonde And Beautiful (Reprise)
This is from Hairspray (2007), but I wish I could have found an embed for (The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs.
Of course I have to share a couple numbers from Grease 2 (1982).
We'll Be Together
Feel free to post your own top 10 babes in the comments...or just complain about my picks.